- This event has passed.
Race relations – Mental Impact
March 23, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Come on out one and all to have an open honest conversation about race. It’s way past time to be candid, sincere, frank, forthright, straightforward, genuine, blunt, and plain-spoken about an uncomfortable subject for some.
Struggling to connect: white and black feminism in the movement years.
US history explains that white fear is just another way to enforce racial segregation.
“Think to build a smart relationship between black and white women , be a innovator for change”.
These are the amazing women who will be part of the panel for BWEIW, Inc. event.
1. Rev. Patricia Havis of Saint Matthew Christian Methodist Episcopal
2. Rosaline Onijala owner of Rosaline’s International Ent
3. Brandy Calvert Co-founder of the Women’s March ICT and real estate agent
4. Jill D. Miller owner of Finishing School for Modern Women
5. Taunya Rutenbeck LMSW Therapist
6. Ann Fox Executive Director Habitat for Humanity
7. Dr. Michelle Van Motional speaker-Founder of Sister Can We Talk
8. Amena Elamin President of the Muslim Association at WSU
Mistresses of Ceremony
1. Stacey Bolder
2. Hepsey Kelley